    [​IMG][​IMG]

    Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
    bigal, Jun 25, 2006

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, the install finished up in under an hour. Not too bad. I have a bunch of unknown devices to sort out, but I did enable my wireless USB device so I can connect to the Internet. So far, so good.

    Update: It didn't take long to get a blue screen and crash! I was using Windows Explorer. Just configuring this stinking file explorer to look better, show more details on files, etc. Figures it would crash. At least the system rebooted ok.

    Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
    bigal, Jun 25, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol under an hour... did that include the windows install :p

    I honestly dont like the Vista Beta 2. yer it runs dam fast without driver (whoopty do, most ppl will have drivers)

    I just dont like some of the new interfaces...

    But it does look like a windows version of mac!

    Al, dont bother looking for Drivers for devices, cause they just wont be there. Its beta so they dont have to have drivers, just quick companies like nVidia, ATi and that have released Drivers :)

    unholy, Jun 26, 2006