    Password Manager remember virtually all such information. Please, can
    someone point me to where and how to do such tweaking?

    Thanks - Ken
    Ken, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Ken

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > Am starting over with a new computer and my re-installed Mozilla Suite.
    > Have lost all my old settings and tweaks. Password Manager asks about
    > remembering some User Names and Passwords, i.e., for certain sites ...
    > but not for others (e.g., banks). I know that there's a way to make
    > Password Manager remember virtually all such information. Please, can
    > someone point me to where and how to do such tweaking?
    >
    > Thanks - Ken

    http://www.google.com/search?query=bookmarklet password remember&num=50

    The first link is the password bookmarklet.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Ken

    gwtc Guest

    Ken wrote:

    > Am starting over with a new computer and my re-installed Mozilla Suite.
    > Have lost all my old settings and tweaks. Password Manager asks about
    > remembering some User Names and Passwords, i.e., for certain sites ...
    > but not for others (e.g., banks). I know that there's a way to make
    > Password Manager remember virtually all such information. Please, can
    > someone point me to where and how to do such tweaking?
    >
    > Thanks - Ken

    Try the remember password bookmarklet:
    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
    gwtc, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Ken

    Ken Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >> Am starting over with a new computer and my re-installed Mozilla
    >> Suite. Have lost all my old settings and tweaks. Password Manager
    >> asks about remembering some User Names and Passwords, i.e., for
    >> certain sites ... but not for others (e.g., banks). I know that
    >> there's a way to make Password Manager remember virtually all such
    >> information. Please, can someone point me to where and how to do such
    >> tweaking?
    >>
    >> Thanks - Ken

    > Try the remember password bookmarklet:
    > http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password

    Didn't work for either of my banks! Am trying out something called
    RoboForm.

    - Ken
    Ken, Mar 19, 2006