  1. sir,
    I am a professional. I want to be certified to mcse. so
    please help me

    Mukesh Kumar Jha, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Guest Guest

    i have a big head and want to become god, please help me,
    will be much app. and will grant you 3 wishes after

    Guest, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    harrph Guest

    sorry dont understand question, please come again

    harrph, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Mukesh Kumar Jha" <> wrote in message
    > sir,
    > I am a professional. I want to be certified to mcse. so
    > please help me

    Bloody beggars.

    Andy Foster, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Consultant Guest

    madame,

    kindly visit the website of the company you wish to be certified in,
    there you will find the answer in which you seek and many untold fortunes.
    may your armpits be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels.

    good day

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    billyw Guest

    your a pro...

    bleurgh

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    ME Guest

    you think MCSE = professional?

    ME, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Anonymous Guest

    Hi Mucus Al Mohamad,

    Go phuck yourself.

    Sincerely,

    Jihad Back-at-Ya

    Anonymous, Jun 18, 2004
  9. >Go phuck yourself.

    .....in the ass.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  10. >Bloody beggars.

    burn 'em all.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  11. >. and will grant you 3 wishes after

    1st wish, nuke asia.
    2nd wish, nuke the middle east.
    3rd wish, San Diego Padres win world
    series (just kidding....)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  12. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    MS-Guru Guest

    the hatred u skin heads have againt people of different races is
    unbeleiveable...

    How do u look at yourself in the mirror everyday

    MS-Guru, Jun 21, 2004
  13. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:12:31 -0400, MS-Guru extemporised:

    > the hatred u skin heads have againt people of different races is
    > unbeleiveable...
    >
    > How do u look at yourself in the mirror everyday

    Now that's funny.

    They fly airliners into office buildings, saw off peoples' heads with
    butcher knives, dance around hanging mutilated and burned bodies, dress
    their children as suicide bombers for photo ops, blow up cafes full of
    civilians and buses full of schoolchildren, and WE are expressing hatred?

    My mirror doesn't reflect the face of a murderous zealot.

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  14. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Kat Guest

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but what Kline was talkin about refers to gay
    people, no? I did not realize gays were another race?

    Unbelievable! I learn soemthing new every day...

    kit Kat bar

    Kat, Jun 21, 2004
  15. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:Omi1di9VEHA.4092
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > kit Kat bar

    now you're a snack food....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  16. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Spyke Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Kat" <> wrote in news:Omi1di9VEHA.4092
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> kit Kat bar

    > now you're a snack food....

    Wasn't she always? ;-)

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Jun 22, 2004
  17. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    MS-Guru Guest

    > They fly airliners into office buildings, saw off peoples' heads with
    > butcher knives, dance around hanging mutilated and burned bodies, dress
    > their children as suicide bombers for photo ops, blow up cafes full of
    > civilians and buses full of schoolchildren, and WE are expressing hatred?
    > My mirror doesn't reflect the face of a murderous zealot.

    Thats by far the most dumbest statements I have ever seen , to categorize
    all brown people as terrorist and to malign them on a newgroup is nothing
    short of childish. You really need an institution. I pity your kids.

    This guy is an indian , so am I , we love this country and all the coutries
    of the world. We practise democracy better than you would ever know.

    This is the same as me categorizing all americans as pig eating ,
    motherfucker's , swingers , faggots , maniacs , butchers , skinheads ,
    african american haters and drug lovers , but I wont do that because I have
    something what you dont, a functional brain.

    Be at peace with yourself and check yourself in a mental institution , its
    good for society.

    - Z( proud to be associated with the 2 greatest democracies of the world)

    MS-Guru, Jun 22, 2004
  18. Mukesh Kumar Jha

    Consultant Guest

    so you are hatin skinheads?