    giving it next week. I have prepared using Self Paced Kit 2nd ed. is it
    sufficient? What kind of questiond do i expect? are they have become more
    tough and confusing?
    Shailesh Das, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Shailesh Das

    Guest

    I have been studying for teh same exam using the same method, the Self
    Paced Training Kit 2nd Edition. I've found while going thru the study
    questions and practice tests that it is essential to memorize such
    things as commands and switches that I have used very little or never
    at all. The 'suggested further reading' articles have pretty much all
    of the info I've found asked on the practice tests.

    On Oct 13, 10:26 pm, "Shailesh Das" <> wrote:
    > Hi, I passed MCDST last year. Its already too late for 70-270. So i am
    > giving it next week. I have prepared using Self Paced Kit 2nd ed. is it
    > sufficient? What kind of questiond do i expect? are they have become more
    > tough and confusing?
    , Oct 18, 2006