    someone help on this subject please.
    --
    DonaldS

    =?Utf-8?B?RExTLjUz?=, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Hi
    You have to sign up to a Broadband Intrenet service (Cable, or DSL).
    Most ISPs give you the Modem, some might give you a Modem with a Wireless
    Router.
    With

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 28, 2007

  3. Hi
    Yes you need a Broadband service, a Modem, and a Wireless Router.
    Most ISPs would give/rent the modem, some might even give you a combo Modem
    Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 28, 2007