    from 2000 vs how many have completed the full path?

    I am guessing about 90-95% are upgrades. What do you
    think?

    Guest, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    so
    >I am just asking for estimates...
    >
    >Of the 5000 or so MCSEs on 2003, how many are upgrades
    >from 2000 vs how many have completed the full path?
    >
    >I am guessing about 90-95% are upgrades. What do you
    >think?
    >.

    I think you need to get out more, that's what I think.

    Andy Foster, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1547601c41ab5
    $22f3eaf0$:

    > I know there aren't going to be any definite answers for
    > this (unless someone from Microsoft wants to chime in), so
    > I am just asking for estimates...
    >
    > Of the 5000 or so MCSEs on 2003, how many are upgrades
    > from 2000 vs how many have completed the full path?
    >
    > I am guessing about 90-95% are upgrades. What do you
    > think?

    Does it matter? I did the upgrade but I still had to go the complete
    route on previous exams. Does the new cert make my previous experience
    useless? If it did, I don't think MS would create an upgrade exam.

    I think Andy is right, you need to get out more.

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  4. >Does the new cert make my previous experience
    >useless? If it did, I don't think MS would create an upgrade exam.

    Exactly. There are is so much in common between win2k3 & win2k (and
    even nt 4, 3.5, 3.1 'yawn') that the prospect of expecting people, who
    have already proven their experience, to prove it again is insulting
    to those people.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    >>Does the new cert make my previous experience
    >>useless? If it did, I don't think MS would create an upgrade exam.

    > Exactly. There are is so much in common between win2k3 & win2k (and
    > even nt 4, 3.5, 3.1 'yawn') that the prospect of expecting people, who
    > have already proven their experience, to prove it again is insulting
    > to those people.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yes. I'm insulted

    *sniffs, points nose to sky, turns around and walks away*

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Guest

    RingLord Guest

    >>>*sniffs, points nose to sky, turns around and walks
    away*<<

    Then trips over own feet and falls flat on face??

    RingLord, Apr 5, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "RingLord" <> wrote in

    > away*<<
    >
    > Then trips over own feet and falls flat on face??

    you've seen me do this before haven't you...

    :)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  8. Guest

    Brat Guest

    daily :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Apr 6, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:yemcc.11112
    $:

    > daily :p

    where is that camera....

    (oh well, it's better than being stalked by Ken)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004