    Isn't it better waiting for new version of VS.NET?

    Arash Aghlara,
    MCP, MCAD(C#, Chatter Member)
    Arash Aghlara, Jun 13, 2004

  2. hi,

    I haven't yet the MCAD, but the experience tells us that
    the knowledge will help you while you building your skills
    (the whole life ;) so MCSD.NET is a title and addition
    Solution Architecture will provide a lot of experience to
    you. Go and Take it.

    Good Luck
    Naji

    if you know
    >it's good to take the MCSD.NET certificate or not, cause

    in 2005 we
    >will have new release of .NET contains lot's of new

    concepts and

    KnightSoft.net, Jun 14, 2004

  3. >cause in 2005 we
    >will have new release of .NET contains lot's of new concepts and
    >features

    2007 will have even more 'features'!!! But even so, what's the point
    in waiting for 2007 when 2009 would be only two years away, and have
    even more 'features'!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  4. >so MCSD.NET is a title and addition
    >Solution Architecture will provide a lot of experience to
    >you

    Not simply by doing the exam.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  5. In news: ,
    Arash Aghlara <> wrote:
    > I started preparing for MCSD.NET a month ago and I wonder if you know
    > it's good to take the MCSD.NET certificate or not, cause in 2005 we
    > will have new release of .NET contains lot's of new concepts and
    > features.
    > Isn't it better waiting for new version of VS.NET?

    Hi Arash,

    No one knows if or when new exams will be developed for VS.NET 2005.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jun 14, 2004
  6. Arash Aghlara

    Eric Guest

    > 2007 will have even more 'features'!!! But even so, what's the point
    > in waiting for 2007 when 2009 would be only two years away, and have
    > even more 'features'!!!!

    I like that - 2009 will be my new target for certification. You don't
    think they'll change it again after that, do you?

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 15, 2004
  7. >I like that - 2009 will be my new target for certification. You don't
    >think they'll change it again after that, do you?

    oh no, not at all. 2009 is where it's at!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004