    I want to apper for MCSD Exam .For this Whitch Books I
    want to Prepare for this i want ot Know About This.

    If any one is there Pls.. Help Me
    Rukku ddin, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Rukku ddin

    Richard Leo Guest

    You can visit www.hotcert.biz
    It really helpful.

    Richard Leo, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Hi Rukku,

    Questions like this are asked and answered here on a daily basis and the
    answers are archived in GoogleGroups. Try scrolling back a week or two and
    read the posts here, or go to groups.google.com and put "70-xxx good book"
    in the search box (where 70-xxx is the number of the exam you want to
    prepare for). You'll get a lot of information that way.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Rukku ddin

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005