Give 'em HELL!, suzy - 2nd amendment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 21, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 21, 2010

  2. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:34:49 -0700, richard wrote:

    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675#
    >
    > Damn right!
    > Law abiding citizens are allowed to protect themselves and their family
    > with a weapon of choice.

    Thanks for the link, blunt and to the point, very well said.
    --
    11/21/2010 1:04:46 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo38, Nov 21, 2010

  3. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:34:49 -0700, richard wrote:

    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675#
    >
    > Damn right!
    > Law abiding citizens are allowed to protect themselves and their family
    > with a weapon of choice.

    Thought I'd share this with you, I found it interesting.
    http://www.usenet.com/usenet.html
    --
    11/21/2010 3:04:51 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 21, 2010
  4. richard

    83LowRider Guest

    83LowRider, Nov 21, 2010
  5. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:23:20 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:05:46 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Thought I'd share this with you, I found it interesting.
    >>http://www.usenet.com/usenet.html

    > I found a good song for bullis.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo&feature=related

    ROTFLOL
    --
    11/21/2010 4:36:41 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 21, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:47:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:34:49 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675#
    >>
    >>Damn right!
    >>Law abiding citizens are allowed to protect themselves and their family
    >>with a weapon of choice.

    > What part of 24hoursupport.helpdesk do you not understand?

    I'd like to know how you translate the purpose of the group.
    As there is no official charter or even an FAQ.
    richard, Nov 21, 2010