    Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben unable to
    open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can not
    view it after help please .paul

    Paul, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Paul

    WormWood Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:ccq8es$c82$...
    > Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben

    unable to
    > open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can

    not
    > view it after help please .paul

    Did you mean "Geocities?"

    WormWood, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Paul

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:25:32 +0000 (UTC), "Paul"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben unable to
    >open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can not
    >view it after help please .paul

    Maybe if you post a link someone here might be able to help you!!

    P.S. Munge your email address, you'll have every spammer and virus
    flooding your email address.
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Sorry i meant Geocities, I start afresh
    I have windows xp home edition.My wife has a home page there,She can edit it
    add, things,but she cannot view it after to check it,what i did notice if we
    go to any other geocities home page we cant open that either,can open non
    geocities home page,can even open her home page at work,also noticed that
    there silly adverts on the side of the page are not here either thanks in
    advance for any help paul

    Paul, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Paul

    ProfGene Guest

    I can view my Geocity site with no problem

    ProfGene, Jul 11, 2004