    appear to be specs for the Canadian edition. Even dvdcompare.net has yet
    to confirm the specs it lists for the Canadian edition.

    Colin
    Colin Caulkins, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Colin Caulkins <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Am I correct in understanding that the American edition has an audio
    > commentary while the Canadian one does not? I've been trying to verify
    > this but there seems to be a bit of confusion between the two. Some
    > Canadian etailer websites show the American cover while listing what
    > appear to be specs for the Canadian edition. Even dvdcompare.net has yet
    > to confirm the specs it lists for the Canadian edition.
    >
    > Colin

    Canadian disc from Seville

    Artwork located at
    http://www.cinemaclock.com/images/dvd/5900-1-ginger_snaps_ii_.jpg

    Widescreen 1.78:1 (16:9)
    English Dolby Digital 5.1
    English 2.0
    French 5.1
    French 2.0
    Director's Commentary
    Deleted Scenes
    Cast Auditions
    Cast Rehearsals
    Behind the Scenes
    Storyboards
    Brigitte's Journal
    Ghost's Comic Book Art
    Trailer (English and French)
    TV Spots
    Ginger Snaps 3 Teaser

    US disc from Lions Gate

    Artwork located at
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001EFV7M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

    Widescreen 1.78:1 (16:9)
    English Dolby Digital 5.1
    Director's Commentary
    Deleted Scenes
    Storyboards
    Brigitte's Journal
    Ghost's Comic Book Art

    As you can see, the Canadian disc is the one to get.
    It's me, Billy, Apr 25, 2004

  3. It's me, Billy <> wrote:

    > Canadian disc from Seville

    > Artwork located at
    > http://www.cinemaclock.com/images/dvd/5900-1-ginger_snaps_ii_.jpg

    > Widescreen 1.78:1 (16:9)
    > English Dolby Digital 5.1
    > English 2.0
    > French 5.1
    > French 2.0
    > Director's Commentary
    > Deleted Scenes
    > Cast Auditions
    > Cast Rehearsals
    > Behind the Scenes
    > Storyboards
    > Brigitte's Journal
    > Ghost's Comic Book Art
    > Trailer (English and French)
    > TV Spots
    > Ginger Snaps 3 Teaser

    Where did you get those specs? Nowhere else have I seen a director's
    commentary listed for the Seville release, which is why I asked about it.

    Colin
    Colin Caulkins, Apr 25, 2004
  4. It's me, Billy, Apr 26, 2004