    anywhere else. Lions Gate's web site is useless for any information
    about their dvd's.

    Thanks in advance for any info.

    WanderinRoy, Oct 3, 2004

  2. WanderinRoy

    Z Guest

    Yes, it is.

    Not to mention a much better movie than the second one...

    Z, Oct 3, 2004

  3. WanderinRoy

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <q4O7d.166882$D%.89492@attbi_s51>, <>
    wrote:

    > Yes, it is.
    >
    > Not to mention a much better movie than the second one...

    Eh. The second film I watched all the way through (fun ending!), while
    the third after 40 minutes or so I went back to the beginning and
    listened to the commentary for the entire film.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Oct 3, 2004