    2. How can I reduce the skin wrinkles in a portrait picture?

    Thank you in advance.

    BT
    Ben Theil, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Ben Theil

    Marc Nadeau Guest

    Ben Theil a écrit:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have quite a few portrait pictures that I would like to enhance. In the
    > past I used GIMP only to save some disk space used by the files. Now I
    > would like to edit and enhance these portrait pictures.
    >
    > I am using GIMP 1.2.4 on W2K. I have 2 questions about using GIMP.
    >
    > 1. How can I reduce the oily skin look in portrait pictures?
    >
    > 2. How can I reduce the skin wrinkles in a portrait picture?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > BT

    I think you're better ask at:

    comp.graphics.apps.gimp

    This is nor really a linux related question.

    Bonne chance!
    --
    mv sco /dev/null
    #
    Marc Nadeau, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Ben Theil

    AArDvarK Guest

    comp.graphics.apps.gimp

    Also, I don't know much about using the gimp,
    but I do know that version 1.2.5 is up for download.

    Alex

    AArDvarK, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Ben Theil <> wrote in message news:<Xns9490E120F5BBnonamenowherenet@216.196.97.132>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have quite a few portrait pictures that I would like to enhance. In the
    > past I used GIMP only to save some disk space used by the files. Now I
    > would like to edit and enhance these portrait pictures.
    >
    > I am using GIMP 1.2.4 on W2K. I have 2 questions about using GIMP.
    >
    > 1. How can I reduce the oily skin look in portrait pictures?
    >
    > 2. How can I reduce the skin wrinkles in a portrait picture?

    Check out http://gimpguru.org/Tutorials , in particular the ones on
    simulating shallow DOF, soft focus simulation, and skin retouching.

    - Chris
    Chris Kenrick, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Ben Theil

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:11:32 -0800, AArDvarK wrote:

    > comp.graphics.apps.gimp
    >
    > Also, I don't know much about using the gimp,
    > but I do know that version 1.2.5 is up for download.
    >
    > Alex

    It is also in Mandrake 9.2
    --
    Neil