    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    Gazwad, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Gazwad

    Roy Jones Guest

    Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation for
    exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted "report" but
    then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some time now.

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > Let's hope the wanker goes for a walk in the woods with some painkillers

    and

    Roy Jones, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Gazwad

    Rob Guest

    Roy Jones wrote:
    | Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    | for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    | "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some time
    | now.

    So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.

    The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all the
    facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    --
    Rob

    Rob, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Gazwad

    Gay Jaytard Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Roy Jones wrote:
    >> Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    >> for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    >> "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some time
    >> now.

    > So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    > facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >
    > The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    > the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    > thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.
    Now, had you been among the dead and maimed.... don't we wish.

    --
    - Gay Jaytard -
    Internet Sleuth and former IT Company owner..

    Gay Jaytard, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Gazwad

    Diogenes Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Roy Jones wrote:
    >> Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    >> for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    >> "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some time
    >> now.

    > So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    > facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >
    > The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    > the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    > thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    Diogenes

    Diogenes, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Roy Jones wrote:
    >> Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    >> for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    >> "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some time
    >> now.

    > So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    > facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >
    > The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    > the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    > thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    You're french, aren't you.

    --
    - relic -
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

    relic, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Gazwad

    kurttrail Guest

    Gay Jaytard wrote:

    > Rob wrote:
    >> Roy Jones wrote:
    >>> Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    >>> for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    >>> "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some
    >>> time now.

    >> So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    >> facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >>
    >> The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    >> the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    >> thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    > "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.

    If you include Iraqi deaths, thousands is not an exaggeration

    http://www.iraqbodycount.net/bodycount.htm

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    kurttrail, Jan 30, 2004
  8. Gazwad

    Gay Jaytard Guest

    kurttrail wrote:
    > Gay Jaytard wrote:
    >
    >> Rob wrote:
    >>>
    >>> So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    >>> facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >>>
    >>> The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    >>> the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    >>> thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    >> "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.

    > If you include Iraqi deaths, thousands is not an exaggeration

    Don't count the ones killed by Saddam or his death squads.

    Gay Jaytard, Jan 30, 2004
  9. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Gazwad <> wrote:
    >> Let's hope the wanker goes for a walk in the woods with some painkillers and
    >> his boy scout pocket knife.

    Someone'll take him out, saving him the trouble.

    --
    Some Big ****

    Keyser Soze, Jan 31, 2004
  10. Gazwad

    Rob Guest

    Gay Jaytard wrote:
    | Rob wrote:
    || Roy Jones wrote:
    ||| Amen to that. What astounds me is that this asshole had a reputation
    ||| for exaggerating things and the BBC let him broadcast an unvetted
    ||| "report" but then the BBC has been going down the tubes for some
    ||| time now.
    || So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    || facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    || The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    || the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    || thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.
    |
    | "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.
    | Now, had you been among the dead and maimed.... don't we wish.

    I assume from your wanting to see dead someone you don't know but merely
    don't like the opinion of, you are American, correct?

    --
    Rob

    Rob, Jan 31, 2004
  11. Gazwad

    kurttrail Guest

    Gay Jaytard wrote:

    > kurttrail wrote:
    >> Gay Jaytard wrote:

    >>> "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.

    >> If you include Iraqi deaths, thousands is not an exaggeration
    >>

    > Don't count the ones killed by Saddam or his death squads.

    Still in the thousands.

    kurttrail, Jan 31, 2004
  12. Gazwad

    Gay Jaytard Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Gay Jaytard wrote:
    >> Rob wrote:
    >>>
    >>> So the BBC broadcast an exaggerated report without checking all the
    >>> facts and someone's reputation was 'tarnished'. Big deal.
    >>>
    >>> The Government publishes an exaggerated report without checking all
    >>> the facts and we end up in an illegal, costly, unnecessary war with
    >>> thousands dead and maimed. Now that *is* a big deal.

    >> "thousands" huh. You don't seem to understand 'exaggerated'.
    >> Now, had you been among the dead and maimed.... don't we wish.

    > I assume from your wanting to see dead someone you don't know but
    > merely don't like the opinion of, you are American, correct?

    No. I'm French.

    Gay Jaytard, Jan 31, 2004
  13. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    kurttrail wrote:

    ||| Don't count the ones killed by Saddam or his death squads.
    || Still in the thousands.

    So fucking what? More innocent cattle were culled as a result of BSE.

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 31, 2004
  14. Gazwad

    Gordon Guest

    Have we all noticed that the press and tv news have railed against the
    government on this? and tried to whitewash Gilligan? As the resignations
    start rolling in I wonder if He will realise the chain of events he has
    caused? One death and several resignations. Gilligan, as a press "hound
    " used Kelly to further his own self importance.
    when it went pear shaped he threw Kelly to the lions, The government and the
    weather get all the blame, he was a typical third rate "Reporter". Just out
    for self agrandissement, the truth got in the way.
    Labour by birthright

    Gordon, Jan 31, 2004
  15. Gazwad

    Roy Jones Guest

    Wrong, I'm British - such a bloody insult - French indeed!

    Roy Jones, Jan 31, 2004
  16. Gazwad

    Roy Jones Guest

    Half of this quote is not mine, I wrote up to .. "the BBC has been going
    down the tubes for some time now". Some halfwit wrote the part about ... "So
    the BBC broadcast an exaggeration" etc. I'm pissed off that it is joined to
    my part as if I wrote it!

    Roy Jones, Jan 31, 2004
  17. Gazwad

    kurttrail Guest

    Gazwad wrote:

    >>> Still in the thousands.

    > So fucking what? More innocent cattle were culled as a result of BSE.

    Then you are either just like your PM, a lackey of GW Bush & the rest of his
    lying Amerikkkan regime, or maybe the culling was done a little too late for
    you, and you are showing the first symptoms of brain rot.

    kurttrail, Jan 31, 2004
  18. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    kurttrail wrote:
    || Then you are either just like your PM, a lackey of GW Bush & the
    || rest of his lying Amerikkkan regime, or maybe the culling was done a
    || little too late for you, and you are showing the first symptoms of
    || brain rot.

    Neither, I just hate smelly people.

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 31, 2004
  19. Gazwad

    kurttrail Guest

    Gazwad wrote:

    > kurttrail wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Then you are either just like your PM, a lackey of GW Bush & the
    >>> rest of his lying Amerikkkan regime, or maybe the culling was done a
    >>> little too late for you, and you are showing the first symptoms of
    >>> brain rot.

    > Neither, I just hate smelly people.

    Brain rot.

    kurttrail, Jan 31, 2004
  20. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    kurttrail wrote:
    || Gazwad wrote:
    ||| Neither, I just hate smelly people.
    || Brain rot.

    You keep mentioning that you have brain rot, here's your free clue, we don't
    give a **** what's wrong with you.

    Please take your brain rot some place else and die quietly.

    HTH & HAND

    --
    Gazwad

    Gazwad, Jan 31, 2004