Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Trax, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. Trax

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Trax

    Harvey Gratt Guest

    Harvey Gratt, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Trax

    Shawn Guest

    Shawn, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Trax

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Sep 6, 2005
  5. Trax

    ftran999 Guest

    ftran999, Sep 6, 2005
  6. Trax

    Mike Easter Guest

    Trax wrote:
    > Harvey Gratt

    >>> Maynard G. Krebbs

    > "Dobie Gillis", I'm old enough to remember that show :)
    > http://tinyurl.com/dewfg

    "Bob was a school teacher and working parttime at the post office when
    he got to audition for the pilot for the series in 1958."

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 6, 2005
  7. Trax

    ellis_jay Guest

    Trax wrote:
    > Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
    >
    > http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/06/denver.obit.ap/index.html
    > or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
    >
    > Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.

    Sorry to hear that.

    ;-(

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Sep 6, 2005
  8. Trax

    BC Guest

    BC, Sep 6, 2005
  9. Trax

    Preesi Guest

    ftran999 wrote:
    > "Trax" <> wrote in message
    >> Gilligan - Bob Denver dies at 70
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/06/denver.obit.ap/index.html
    >> or http://tinyurl.com/azbpq
    >>
    >> Good-bye little buddy, it was fun while it lasted.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain
    >> if blind people were given pointed sticks?

    > Sorry to hear it. I guess the professor is the only remaining male
    > character from that show now.

    Did Mary Ann smuggle in some doobage to him in the hospital?

    --
    preesi
    ~~~~~~~~~

    Preesi, Sep 7, 2005