GIGLI: DVD by September?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Scot Gardner, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Scot Gardner

    Scot Gardner Guest

    The word is that _Gigli_, released on August 1, is incredibly-awful and
    bombing badly at the box office. Many are saying that _Gigli_ will be
    pulled from theatrical release in the next two weeks and rushed to DVD
    before the movie's billboard ads are taken down:

    "Gigli has been getting a lot of press recently, and none of it good.
    Some are already calling it the worst movie of all time. Reviews are the
    worst for a widely reviewed movie this year, 4% overall and 0% from the
    Cream of the Crop reviewers.

    "Most predictions have Gigli bombing at the box office, but I'm going to
    buck the trend and say it's going to bomb in epic proportions. We're
    talking bombing of From Justin to Kelly proportions. So bad Sony's stock
    will drop into negative numbers. So bad Miramax will push back Jersey
    Girl to some time in the next century. So bad the very fabric of
    space-time will be torn asunder. Ok, maybe not that bad, but it
    certainly won't be good. $3 million this week, less than $1 million the
    next and out on video by September."

    Submitted by: C.S.Strowbridge

    http://www.the-numbers.com/interactive/newsStory.php?newsID=337
    Scot Gardner, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Scot Gardner

    Peter Guest

    Can this really be worse then Battlefield Earth ?

    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the
    computer you will find at least two human errors,
    Peter, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Scot Gardner

    TSKO Guest

    course the movie stinks........Ben is in it

    TSKO, Aug 4, 2003