    see anything on GA0/1 - GA0/7

    thanks in advance.

    , Nov 2, 2005

  2. Merv Guest

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Would that decrease performance on the switches?

    , Nov 2, 2005
  4. Guest

  5. Merv Guest

    Yes.

    You could try removing the redundant link to see if the switches will
    negioate to full-duplex.

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    For the Switches on each of the Floors (2switches each floor).
    Is it recommended to just use point to point and not cascade the
    gigastack cards?

    , Nov 2, 2005
  7. Merv Guest

    for your floor switches, you would need to determine whether the level
    of collisions warrantes changing to point-to-point so that the
    gigastack llink runs in full-duplex mode

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005