gigaset.net

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by n o s p a m p l e a s e, Dec 10, 2009.

  1. I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
    wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Dec 10, 2009

  2. n o s p a m p l e a s e

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
    > I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
    > wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

    I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 10, 2009

  3. On Dec 10, 3:56 pm, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:> I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
    > > wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

    > I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

    Thanx. I could fix the problem. Is there a way to get the gigaset.net
    directory on the web?

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Dec 14, 2009
  4. In article <>,
    n o s p a m p l e a s e <> wrote:
    >I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
    >wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

    Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
    Siemens phones I've installed...

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Dec 14, 2009
  5. In article <hg7uta$mss$-september.org>,
    www.GymRatZ.co.uk <> wrote:
    >Gordon Henderson wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
    >> Siemens phones I've installed...

    >I have it on and advertise it because blokes like gadgets and stuff and
    >any avenue for free telephone calls is another avenue for customer
    >contact. Even if it's just from the curiosity value.
    >http://www.gymratz.co.uk/contact.php

    And has anyone called you on it yet?

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Dec 15, 2009