    Ian Pawson Guest

    Had two firmware updates in less than a week - anybody know what they
    supposedly fix?
    Ian Pawson, Jan 18, 2009

    <http://gigaset.com/shc/0,1935,hq_en_0_23012_rArNrNrNrN_prodId%3A145533,00.html#c1>

    --
    The particular mistake will not be repeated. There are plenty of
    mistakes left that have not yet been used. A. Tanenbaum
    Christoph Schweers, Jan 18, 2009

  3. Ian Pawson

    Ian Pawson Guest

    Christoph Schweers wrote:
    > Ian Pawson wrote:
    >> Had two firmware updates in less than a week - anybody know what they
    >> supposedly fix?

    > <http://gigaset.com/shc/0,1935,hq_en_0_23012_rArNrNrNrN_prodId%3A145533,00.html#c1>

    Thanks - still not fixed my intermittent failed registration to Si[gate
    though.
    Ian Pawson, Jan 19, 2009