    I've even tried Gigabyte's site. They have this model listed but I cannot
    access it... Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Mario Amorim, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Mario Amorim

    colin Guest

    "Mario Amorim" <> wrote in message
    news:d1frv8$hve$...
    > I've been looking for the drivers for this motherboard but have had no

    luck.
    > I've even tried Gigabyte's site. They have this model listed but I cannot
    > access it... Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks

    http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_GA-6OXET-C.htm

    <listed drivers>
    Audio Driver
    Download Description Version O.S Size
    Sigmatel series Autodetect : for non-ICH4 => 5.10.00.3630 for ICH4 =>
    5.10.00.3643 for Win98(ICH4) => .02 081604 Win98, WinMe, Win2000, WinXP,
    WinNT 3.45 MB

    Chipset Driver
    Download Description Version O.S Size
    Intel iata WinNT 4.32 MB

    Intel iata620 Win98, Win2000, WinXP, WinNT 4.98 MB

    Intel INF installation 6.2.1.1001 Win9x, WinMe, Win2000, WinXP, server
    2003 2.47 MB
    colin, Mar 19, 2005