    --
    Jane, but not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.
    Jane Colman, Apr 28, 2006

  2. Good news, indeed. They're only 6 months or so behind Asus on this.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Jane Colman

    Aaron Arnol Guest

    It bin out for months..

    Aaron Arnol, Apr 29, 2006
  4. Jane Colman

    Martijn Saly Guest

    Jane Colman wrote:
    > Gigabyte have released an XP Professional x64 version of their @BIOS utility
    > for updating the BIOS over the internet.
    >
    > Just updated my BIOS with it :)

    It's about time... but indeed, it worked like a charm :)

    --
    Thanks,

    Martijn Saly
    Martijn Saly, Apr 30, 2006
  5. Jane Colman

    Guest

    Help please.

    I tried, and all I get is the screen with "GO" on it.

    When I double click it I get "wait for the download program" I click
    OK and then am back to where I started. I've looked and followed the
    advice on the site re. Active X, but still the same.

    On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:32:26 +1000, "Jane Colman"
    <> wrote:

    >Gigabyte have released an XP Professional x64 version of their @BIOS utility
    >for updating the BIOS over the internet.
    >
    >Just updated my BIOS with it :)
    , May 12, 2006