  1. GraB

    GraB Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 18, 2004

  3. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  4. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  5. GraB

    L33T Guest

    would you be able to post the links to the 6 articles please ?

    L33T, Feb 19, 2004
  6. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:28:52 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >would you be able to post the links to the 6 articles please ?
    >
    >> It all depends on what reviews you read, I have 6 others that state
    >> the opposite.

    For you a Definite NO...!!!

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  7. GraB

    L33T Guest

    when does the charade end woger ? making remarkable claims in public without
    a shred of evidence ?

    L33T, Feb 19, 2004
  8. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:28:06 +1300, "L33T" <> wrote:

    >when does the charade end woger ? making remarkable claims in public without
    >a shred of evidence ?
    >
    >> For you a Definite NO...!!!

    Please get off my Back.

    All the Web site have been posted here by me if you missed them its your
    problem..

    Plus you can also use Google.

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  9. GraB

    Chris Guest

    Frank Osborn <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:28:52 +1300, "L33T"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>would you be able to post the links to the 6 articles please ?
    >>
    >>> It all depends on what reviews you read, I have 6 others that state
    >>> the opposite.

    > For you a Definite NO...!!!

    Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 19, 2004
  10. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:27:02 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Frank Osborn <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:28:52 +1300, "L33T"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>would you be able to post the links to the 6 articles please ?

    >> For you a Definite NO...!!!
    >>

    >Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    Does it realy matter they are all on Google..

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  11. Frank Osborn wrote:
    >>>For you a Definite NO...!!!

    >>Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    > Does it realy matter they are all on Google..

    not really... as you have "x-no-archive: yes" set in your headers, they
    arent there under your nick.

    although I replied to most of the messages about this cooler, so you
    guys can probably search under TNO or T.N.O or some other variation.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 19, 2004
  12. GraB

    L33T Guest

    i'm merely asking you to back up publically what you claim. is that too
    unreasonable for you ?

    plus your header settings means your posts are not archived by google, a
    fact you know very well.

    so again, could you please post the links to the 6 web sites that state the
    opposite to the article that the gigabyte is neither so cool or so quiet?

    or the dates that you were interviewed for the dominion ?

    L33T, Feb 19, 2004
  13. GraB

    The Hobbit Guest

    "Frank Osborn" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:27:02 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    <Snip>
    > >Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    > Does it realy matter they are all on Google..

    Along with 6 billion other items - why are you so afraid of reposting the
    info Woger, all Chris is asking for is which of your multiple personalities
    he should use to constrain his search somewhat... if you don't think your
    posts are WORTH finding then go ahead, avoid the request...

    The Hobbit, Feb 19, 2004
  14. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:31:40 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <>
    wrote:

    >>>Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    >> Does it realy matter they are all on Google..

    >not really... as you have "x-no-archive: yes" set in your headers, they
    >arent there under your nick.
    >
    >although I replied to most of the messages about this cooler, so you
    >guys can probably search under TNO or T.N.O or some other variation.

    I am not refering to NNTP Posts at all.

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  15. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:10:43 +1300, "The Hobbit"
    <> wrote:

    >"Frank Osborn" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:27:02 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    ><Snip>
    >> >Under what nick did you post them Roger ?

    >> Does it realy matter they are all on Google..
    >>

    >Along with 6 billion other items - why are you so afraid of reposting the
    >info Woger, all Chris is asking for is which of your multiple personalities
    >he should use to constrain his search somewhat... if you don't think your
    >posts are WORTH finding then go ahead, avoid the request...

    I am not referring to NNTP Posts at all, go look for the reviews yourself
    just like I did.

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  16. GraB

    Chris Guest

    Frank Osborn <> wrote in

    > I am not refering to NNTP Posts at all.

    What are you refering too ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 19, 2004
  17. GraB

    Chris Guest

    Frank Osborn <> wrote in

    > I am not referring to NNTP Posts at all, go look for the reviews
    > yourself just like I did.

    But we are asking for the URL's you are refering too so that we can. I am
    personally interested in coolers for CPU's. As you will know reading 1
    review is pointless as it is better to read a wide selection to even out
    peoples opinion's

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 19, 2004
  18. GraB

    Frank Osborn Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:04:05 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Frank Osborn <> wrote in
    >

    >> I am not referring to NNTP Posts at all, go look for the reviews
    >> yourself just like I did.
    >>

    >But we are asking for the URL's you are refering too so that we can. I am
    >personally interested in coolers for CPU's. As you will know reading 1
    >review is pointless as it is better to read a wide selection to even out
    >peoples opinion's

    Find them yourself like I did, I will not Pander to stupid requests from
    people that keep on insulting me..

    Frank Osborn, Feb 19, 2004
  19. Frank Osborn wrote:
    >>>I am not referring to NNTP Posts at all, go look for the reviews
    >>>yourself just like I did.

    >>But we are asking for the URL's you are refering too so that we can. I am
    >>personally interested in coolers for CPU's. As you will know reading 1
    >>review is pointless as it is better to read a wide selection to even out
    >>peoples opinion's

    > Find them yourself like I did, I will not Pander to stupid requests from
    > people that keep on insulting me..

    When did Chris insult you? Or for that matter L33T? or Worm?

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 19, 2004
  20. GraB

    Don Hills Guest

    In article <c133rg$umq$>,
    "L33T" <> wrote:

    >plus your header settings means your posts are not archived by google, a
    >fact you know very well.

    We had this problem with a poster in another newsgroup at one time - he
    would constantly refer to earlier posts of his, which weren't archived.
    We simply replied to all of his posts, quoting his post in full each time.
    It shouldn't be too difficult a task to do that for Roger, after all most of
    his posts are content free and thus don't require archiving. "We" could
    start by always quoting his posts in full if "we" happen to reply to one of
    them. The only downside to full archiving is that someone has to scan his
    posts for the occasional time when he says something requiring archiving.
    An auto-reply bot would be a more practical solution long term. Dave Tholen
    has a good one... :)

    "I don't use Linux. I prefer to use an OS supported by a large multi-
    national vendor, with a good office suite, excellent network/internet
    software and decent hardware support."

    Don Hills, Feb 20, 2004