    motherboard. Is this a typical Giga-Byte problem? The motherboard is
    clearly marked GA-6BXE Rev. 1.9B. The site for the recommended BIOS is
    http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/BIOS/BIOS_GA-6BXE.htm.

    mcp6453, Apr 1, 2005

  2. mcp6453

    Plato Guest

    mcp6453 wrote:

    > I need to flash the BIOS on a Giga-Byte GA-6BXE motherboard. I
    > downloaded the indicated files from the Giga-Byte web site, but when I

    1. Why do you want to flash?
    2. You are trying to flash to a very old BIOS. Why?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 1, 2005

  3. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > mcp6453 wrote:
    >
    >>I need to flash the BIOS on a Giga-Byte GA-6BXE motherboard. I
    >>downloaded the indicated files from the Giga-Byte web site, but when I

    > 1. Why do you want to flash?
    > 2. You are trying to flash to a very old BIOS. Why?

    So that I can install a larger hard drive. The newer BIOS supposedly
    supports a 75 GB drive.

    The reason I am trying to flash a very old BIOS is because it is the one
    that is installed in the very old computer that my very old friend does
    not want to replace, at the moment.

    mcp6453, Apr 1, 2005
  4. mcp6453

    * Guest

    Hi Plato, You told me:

    > 1. Why do you want to flash?

    Why does Michael Jackson molest little boys?

    *, Apr 2, 2005
  5. * wrote:
    > Hi Plato, You told me:
    >
    > > 1. Why do you want to flash?

    > Why does Michael Jackson molest little boys?

    Because it qualifies him as being the next pope.

    Chris Venereal, Apr 2, 2005
  6. mcp6453

    #! Guest

    * wrote:

    > Hi Plato, You told me:
    >
    >> 1. Why do you want to flash?

    > Why does Michael Jackson molest little boys?

    'Cos its fun!

    --
    #!
    (Mr Floppy)