    it's not all but about 20-30%. I also can' t get quicktime or wmvs to
    play. All this started when I upgraded to 1.5

    , Jan 13, 2006

  2. wrote:

    >it's not all but about 20-30%. I also can' t get quicktime or wmvs to
    >play. All this started when I upgraded to 1.5

    Does the problem occur on all webpages or just a few? Care to share a
    url of a page that doesnt work?

    Ensure in
    [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Content
    X Load Images is checked
    for the originating website only is UNchecked

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 13, 2006

  3. Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> it's not all but about 20-30%. I also can' t get quicktime or wmvs to
    >> play. All this started when I upgraded to 1.5
    >>

    > Does the problem occur on all webpages or just a few? Care to share a
    > url of a page that doesnt work?
    >
    > Ensure in
    > [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Content
    > X Load Images is checked
    > for the originating website only is UNchecked

    Sorry, I forgot the other OS addendum

    *varies by OS
    Windows
    [Tools-->Options]
    Linux
    [Edit-->Preferences]

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 13, 2006
  4. Guest

    "> X Load Images is checked
    > for the originating website only is UNchecked "

    Thanks that worked!. You rock!

    , Jan 13, 2006