    comments, thoughts & opinions would welcome...

    --
    MCP

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    I'm working on it now... and to be honest, if my employer hadn't paid for me
    to go to their conference, I'd pass on it. My biggest complaint is not that
    it's tough, though it is indeed VERY tough. My complaint is the time
    limit... 6 months to do the practical and 2 exams. Now, if you were
    surprised by that and had a nice, long summer vacation planned, tough luck
    pal.

    Grog

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all. How useful is a GIAC cert? I am considering looking into it, but

    any

    Grog in Ohio, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Guest

    "Grog in Ohio" <> wrote in news:OqIzSKNlDHA.2060
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    Thanks for taking the time to reply Grog! I am still feeling around the
    whole thing. Not sure if I will go ahead with it - unless my nice emplyer
    decodes to pay for it.

    :)

    Rowdy, Oct 17, 2003