  1. icono

    icono Guest

    Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?
    icono, Dec 6, 2005

  2. icono

    Notan Guest

    icono wrote:

    > Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?

    How many times are you going to ask the same question?

    We heard you, the first time.

    Notan
    Notan, Dec 6, 2005

  3. icono

    Guest Guest

    "icono" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?

    Go read your first thread. Stop opening new posts asking the same question.
    Guest, Dec 6, 2005
  4. icono

    icono Guest

    <Vanguard> wrote in message
    > "icono" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?
    >>

    > Go read your first thread. Stop opening new posts asking the same
    > question.

    For whatever reason my first thread did not appear in this News Group and I
    still see no record of it even if I limit my views to responses to me only.
    I saw a response on Cox but not here.

    Sorry to disturb you.
    icono, Dec 6, 2005
  5. icono

    icono Guest

    <Vanguard> wrote in message
    > "icono" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?
    >>

    > Go read your first thread. Stop opening new posts asking the same
    > question.

    P.S.
    In the other N.G. (Cox) I got no real responses with knowledge.
    Apparently no one knows. There is nothing wrong with that. I was just
    curious.
    icono, Dec 6, 2005
  6. icono

    icono Guest

    <Vanguard> wrote in message
    > "icono" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone with comments on software such as GhostSurf or any other packs?
    >>

    > Go read your first thread. Stop opening new posts asking the same
    > question.

    Very interesting.
    I just did an unsubscribe and subscribe and the other thread showed.

    Sorry

    Weird
    icono, Dec 6, 2005