    it. Sorta like how one window blocks another. It is on multiple people's
    system who have been used with Symantec Ghost, to create an exact copy of
    their system for network builds for our corporate network. It is strange.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBDYXJ0ZXI=?=, Nov 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBDYXJ0ZXI=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I have had that problem, can't remember whether X64 or Vista64. It has
    always been associated with an IE window, which I have to close and reopen
    to get rid of the image. I have only experienced it since IE7 (I think).
    Annoying.

    John Barnes, Nov 28, 2006

  3. When odd things happen when using openGL, it is usually the video driver.

    Are you using the SolidWorks certified driver?

    The latest driver, or even the Widows Update one is not always best.

    Steven

    http://www.glimasoutheast.org

    BerkHolz, Steven, Nov 29, 2006