    label just shows "vol. 2" but in the player I only get the dts sound
    versions and no extras/interviews etc..

    J.S.

    J.S., Oct 24, 2004

  2. J.S.

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "J.S." <> wrote in message
    news:fXFed.520673$8_6.221882@attbi_s04...
    > Anyone get the regular edition of the ghost in the shell tv series
    > region 1
    > dvd but get the dts version instead of the DD version? Case was
    > normal,
    > label just shows "vol. 2" but in the player I only get the dts sound
    > versions and no extras/interviews etc..

    Yes, the first batch of discs had a pressing error. The Dolby Digital
    discs got the content from the DTS edition instead, and in the 2-disc SE
    the labelling is switched (DD disc says DTS and vice versa). Manga had
    the Dolby Digital single discs re-pressed, and most retailers got the
    corrected copies. Apparently you got one of the early batches.

    If you really want the DD disc, I'll be glad to trade with you. I bought
    the single disc hoping to get the "wrong" DTS disc inside, but sadly
    wound up with a corrected copy.

    Joshua Zyber, Oct 24, 2004

  3. "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message news:<LpGed.6057$>...

    > Yes, the first batch of discs had a pressing error. The Dolby Digital
    > discs got the content from the DTS edition instead, and in the 2-disc SE
    > the labelling is switched (DD disc says DTS and vice versa). Manga had
    > the Dolby Digital single discs re-pressed, and most retailers got the
    > corrected copies. Apparently you got one of the early batches.

    Wow, it looks like I got lucky as well. It was a pleasant surprise
    when I saw the DTS track come up.

    Viktor Davros, Oct 28, 2004