    And is there a way to turn on the windows WZC.

    Regards.
    Gavin

    Gavin, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Hi

    The Belkin Utility can be left alone you do not need to Uninstall it.

    The Wireless Utilities are usually loaded at StartUp, in most cases if you
    remove it from the StartUp folder it will not function.

    If you are not familiar with manipulating the Startup use the free program
    that is described here, http://www.ezlan.net/infestation#process

    To make sure that Windows Zero Configuration is On and starts Automatically
    see here,

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/Wireless-Networking-questions-answered.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 10, 2006