    drive rather than on the desktop. As it is I have to click my computer
    and then the c drive.
    , Mar 27, 2007

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:01:45 -0500, wrote:

    > How do I get windows explorer in xphome ed to open at the c
    >drive rather than on the desktop. As it is I have to click my computer
    >and then the c drive.

    Start, Run, C:\<Enter>
    Evan Platt, Mar 27, 2007

  3. On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:01:45 -0500, wrote:

    >How do I get windows explorer in xphome ed to open at the c
    >drive rather than on the desktop. As it is I have to click my computer
    >and then the c drive.

    Create a shortcut to Windows Explorer on your desktop, after this,
    right click on the newly created shortcut and choose
    Properties/Shortcut/Target and place

    %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n, /e, c:

    in the Target field and click on Apply.

    Altie
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 27, 2007
  4. WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > How do I get windows explorer in xphome ed to open at the c
    > drive rather than on the desktop. As it is I have to click my computer
    > and then the c drive.

    Create a new shortcut on your desktop - open "My Computer", and drag the C:
    icon out to the desktop. Or right-click on it, then select "Send to", and
    send to desktop.
    WhzzKdd, Mar 28, 2007