    Steve Guest

    Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
    and Radio Stations from all over the world?

    Steve, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    Would that be from every single country? How about some
    more details?

    In <hH46e.18806$>,
    Steve took 4 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Steve

    richard Guest

    I recently done a search on google for non english radio and found some.
    Maybe you could do the same searching in google.

    richard, Apr 10, 2005
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    english speaking

    Steve, Apr 10, 2005
  5. Steve

    Old Gringo Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
    > and Radio Stations from all over the world?

    Try this:
    http://www.radiofreeworld.com/

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Apr 10, 2005
  6. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    So that would be every single English speaking radio station
    in the world, then?

    In <EX76e.3467$>,
    Steve took 20 lines to utter:

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005
  7. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    But I don't need to.

    In <d3b1lm$8i1$>,
    richard took 20 lines to utter:

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005
  8. Steve

    richard Guest

    No not you Mike, the OP.

    richard, Apr 10, 2005
  9. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    I realise that, but other readers may not. You should reply
    to the person who you are directing your comments at. If
    you don't see their post, you should indicate this when replying
    through another person, as you did in this case. A usual way
    of doing this is to place "<Piggybacked>" at the very top of
    your reply.

    In <d3bprh$1du$>,
    richard took 32 lines to utter:

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005
  10. Steve

    richard Guest

    Okay, thanks for the heads up, noted and will be used next time I come
    across this situation.

    richard, Apr 10, 2005
  11. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    In <d3bvj2$8gi$>,
    richard took 50 lines to utter:

    >Okay, thanks for the heads up, noted and will be used next time I come
    >across this situation.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005
  12. Steve

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:35:41 GMT, "Steve" <> wrote:

    >Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
    >and Radio Stations from all over the world?

    The most common streaming methods are:

    1) Real Audio - Go to real.com and download the free version

    2) Windows Media Player - you probably have this if you have Windows
    installed - windowsmediaplayer.com

    3) streaming mp3 - you can play this with Real Audio (maybe with a
    little plugin download) or, better, go to WinAmp.com and download a
    free player for Windows.

    Joel Rubin, Apr 11, 2005
  13. Steve

    Steve Guest

    At last 2 people answer the question without pedantry and bickering

    Thanks Guys!

    Steve, Apr 11, 2005