    Fraxis Guest

    Hi I am trying to get the MOC for 70-290 where could I buy
    it without paying the $2000 for the class ?
    Fraxis, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Fraxis

    Lady Guest

    I received an email from Microsoft today stating that Element K is going to
    start selling MOCs now.

    I haven't followed the link to find out to whom they're selling or how much
    they will cost.

    Lady, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Fraxis

    fraxis Guest

    thanks for the reply one more qestion did the e-mail tell
    you when and is this there website http://www.elementk.com/

    fraxis, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Fraxis

    Lady Guest

    I just verified that it is their website, but the email didn't say when they
    would sell it.

    Lady, Sep 4, 2003