    they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
    certification?

    Thanks!

    WetBehindEars, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Hello,

    After you pass all exams you can log on MCP Private site and request your
    welcome kit which contains your certificate.

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    http://www.ceciu.ro

    Emanuel Ceciu, Aug 1, 2005

  3. WetBehindEars

    Jamco Guest

    I forget what exactly you have to do, but you have to do something on the
    MCP site, then they add the A+ and N+ into your list of completed exams.
    They don't just magically know, you have to tell them.

    Jamco, Aug 1, 2005
  4. WetBehindEars

    R Guest

    You have to go to the CompTIA site, and get them to send your creds to MS.

    http://www.comptia.org/certification/related/ms_signup_form.aspx

    R, Aug 2, 2005
  5. WetBehindEars

    JNGpc2004 Guest

    "WetBehindEars" wrote:

    > I have finished 3 out of 4 exams and getting ready to take the 4th. The
    > question I have is about getting an actual paper certification. Does
    > Microsoft mail you a paper like certification? How does it work? How do
    > they know if you passed the A+ and Net+ for the elective part of the
    > certification?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Go to the Comptia website and there is a link for sending your Comptia certs
    to Microsoft you have to have your Comptia ID to sign in they will confirm
    when they have set them , my own have just been put on my MCP Transcript

    Regards John..

    JNGpc2004, Aug 7, 2005