    Click Cancel to debug the Application." What means this message and how do I
    resolve
    this problem. Thanks
    Feri, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Feri

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Feri" <> wrote in message
    news:DumFd.12531$...
    | When I boot my computer I get the following message "Notify
    Alert.exe-Common
    | language routine
    | debugging service. Application has generated an exception that could not
    be
    | handled.
    | Process id=ox1a4(420) Thread id=ox1a8(424). Click OK to terminate the
    | application,
    | Click Cancel to debug the Application." What means this message and how do
    | resolve
    | this problem. Thanks

    Best I can tell, the "alert.exe" program is system monitor software that
    watches the temperature of your CPU, motherboard, etc. Unless you are
    overclocking the system and need to keep an eye on temps to prevent frying
    the system, I'd suggest removing that program from your startup.
    Toolman Tim, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Feri

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:08:00 -0500, "Feri" <> wrote:

    >When I boot my computer I get the following message "Notify Alert.exe-Common
    >language routine
    >debugging service. Application has generated an exception that could not be
    >handled.
    >Process id=ox1a4(420) Thread id=ox1a8(424). Click OK to terminate the
    >application,
    >Click Cancel to debug the Application." What means this message and how do I
    >resolve
    >this problem. Thanks

    Dell computer? See if this helps:
    http://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/group/alt.sys.pc-clone.dell/messages/280769.html