    Ryan Guest

    I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
    where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my first?

    Ryan, May 6, 2010

  2. Hi Ryan,

    Ryan wrote on 06.05.10
    in microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp
    > I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
    > where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my first?

    That depends on the certification you want to achieve. There is not "the"
    MCITP - there are a lot of different MCITP certificates you can get.

    The best location to start your research can be found at microsoft:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/view-by-
    technology.aspx

    So for example, if you want to become
    MCITP: Database Developer 2008
    you need:
    - Exam 70-433 (MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Database Development) and
    - Exam 70-451: PRO: Desining Database Solutions and Data Access Using
    Microsoft SQL Server 2008

    Just check the webpage given and inf you have any further questions. feel
    free to ask again - but please provide some more information what you want
    to get exactly (if possible).

    With kind regards,

    Konrad
    --
    Konrad Neitzel -
    MCTS SQL Server 2008, Database Development

    Konrad Neitzel, May 6, 2010

    elbia ferandez, May 9, 2010