    it will NOT accept it. The message just keeps repeating. I'm doing
    something stupid but I don't know what it is. Help Please.

    Bill.
    Bill McCarty, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Bill McCarty

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bill McCarty wrote:
    > I just down loaded Mozilla Thunderbird and I'm having trouble
    > getting started. I keep getting a message asking for my password and
    > it will NOT accept it. The message just keeps repeating. I'm doing
    > something stupid but I don't know what it is. Help Please.
    >
    > Bill.

    Very easy to over look your own mistakes in typing. Go back and
    re-enter the server settings to insure they are correct.
    Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Bill McCarty

    Bill McCarty Guest

    Bingo ! Old Gringo. Right on the money ! Let me press my luck by
    asking another question. How do I call up the Usenet News groups ?

    Appreciate yer help. Bill
    Bill McCarty, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Bill McCarty

    Steve IA Guest

    Bill McCarty wrote:
    > Bingo ! Old Gringo. Right on the money ! Let me press my luck by
    > asking another question. How do I call up the Usenet News groups ?
    >
    > Appreciate yer help. Bill

    Right click on your News account in the folder section.
    Click Subscribe, wait for download.

    --
    Steve
    41N
    Steve IA, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Bill McCarty

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bill McCarty wrote:
    > Bingo ! Old Gringo. Right on the money ! Let me press my luck by
    > asking another question. How do I call up the Usenet News groups ?
    >
    > Appreciate yer help. Bill

    similar to email setup. tools account settings, add account. it will
    use the same send as your email. have your ISP information for news
    feed handy. it will explain it's self from there

    Old Gringo, Aug 12, 2005