    need to keep this site afloat.

    Thanks!

    Tim...

    Tim Harden, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Tim Harden

    Michael-NC Guest

    Don't worry, once the movie is out of the theaters, your traffic will dry
    up.

    Michael-NC, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Tim Harden

    Tim Harden Guest

    That's what I thought too. But I'm hearing lots of rumors that there will
    be a sequel.

    THEN, the traffic may dry up. But if I can find a cheap way to solve this
    problem (for less than $100 a month), I'll do it.

    Tim...

    Tim Harden, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Tim Harden

    Plato Guest

    Tim Harden wrote:

    > I need to get some sponsorships for my web site. It's
    > http://www.texaschainsawmassacre.net. Before, the traffic was so minimal,

    You're a brand new site with a 175,000 ranking in alexa with only 40
    referring sites.
    My site is 20,000 ranking with 1,200 referrals. My site can be hosted
    anywhere for $20/month as it's not really a strain.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Oct 23, 2003