    I tried the windows key + R, unchecked the use password and on
    shutdown and restart or just restart it seems like a retard and keeps
    asking for a password. Is there another trick to it?
    joevan, Aug 20, 2010

  2. joevan

    Ray Easons Guest

    joevan <> wrote:

    > I tried the windows key + R, unchecked the use password and on
    > shutdown and restart or just restart it seems like a retard and keeps
    > asking for a password. Is there another trick to it?

    Try "control userpasswords2" in start > run, or from a command prompt.

    --
    Look for a tough wedge for a tough log; Publius Syrus, Maxim 723
    Ray Easons, Aug 20, 2010

  3. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:06:08 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > I tried the windows key + R, unchecked the use password and on shutdown
    > and restart or just restart it seems like a retard and keeps asking for
    > a password. Is there another trick to it?

    Format your hard drive, you ignorant ****.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he put on the hockey mask and started the saw.
    Dan C, Aug 20, 2010
  4. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On 20 Aug 2010 18:12:16 GMT, Dan C <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:06:08 -0400, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> I tried the windows key + R, unchecked the use password and on shutdown
    >> and restart or just restart it seems like a retard and keeps asking for
    >> a password. Is there another trick to it?

    >Format your hard drive, you ignorant ****.

    What did you say? I can't hear trolls[ and retards like you. Now
    Go **** a tree.
    joevan, Aug 20, 2010
  5. joevan

    Peter Foldes Guest

    joevan

    Start\Run\control userpasswords2 and uncheck the box "Users must enter etc etc

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Aug 20, 2010
  6. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:17:05 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <>
    wrote:

    >joevan
    >
    >Start\Run\control userpasswords2 and uncheck the box "Users must enter etc etc

    I finally got it, I think. It is the laptop my daughter uses and it
    never leaves this old house. I had to go a step futther and add the
    user name and the latest password I had put in for her.
    but I think she will be pleased as long as I can get her not to put in
    any more passwords.
    joevan, Aug 21, 2010
  7. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:47:04 -0400, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:17:05 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>joevan
    >>
    >>Start\Run\control userpasswords2 and uncheck the box "Users must enter etc etc

    >I finally got it, I think. It is the laptop my daughter uses and it
    >never leaves this old house. I had to go a step futther and add the
    >user name and the latest password I had put in for her.
    >but I think she will be pleased as long as I can get her not to put in
    >any more passwords.

    BTW. thanks for the help.
    joevan, Aug 21, 2010
  8. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:47:04 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:17:05 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>joevan
    >>
    >>Start\Run\control userpasswords2 and uncheck the box "Users must enter
    >>etc etc

    > I finally got it, I think. It is the laptop my daughter uses and it
    > never leaves this old house. I had to go a step futther and add the user
    > name and the latest password I had put in for her. but I think she will
    > be pleased as long as I can get her not to put in any more passwords.

    I guess she takes after the old man, as far as not being the sharpest
    crayon in the box, eh?

    LOL!

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he hacked up a hairball.
    Dan C, Aug 21, 2010
  9. joevan

    Peter Foldes Guest

    YW and thanks for posting back

    Peter Foldes, Aug 21, 2010
  10. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On 21 Aug 2010 01:15:36 GMT, Dan C <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:47:04 -0400, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:17:05 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>joevan
    >>>
    >>>Start\Run\control userpasswords2 and uncheck the box "Users must enter
    >>>etc etc

    >> I finally got it, I think. It is the laptop my daughter uses and it
    >> never leaves this old house. I had to go a step futther and add the user
    >> name and the latest password I had put in for her. but I think she will
    >> be pleased as long as I can get her not to put in any more passwords.

    >I guess she takes after the old man, as far as not being the sharpest
    >crayon in the box, eh?
    >
    >LOL!

    SHTFU you buffoon.
    joevan, Aug 21, 2010
  11. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:01:39 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > On 21 Aug 2010 01:15:36 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:47:04 -0400, joevan wrote:

    >>> I finally got it, I think. It is the laptop my daughter uses and it
    >>> never leaves this old house. I had to go a step futther and add the
    >>> user name and the latest password I had put in for her. but I think
    >>> she will be pleased as long as I can get her not to put in any more
    >>> passwords.

    >>I guess she takes after the old man, as far as not being the sharpest
    >>crayon in the box, eh?
    >>
    >>LOL!

    > SHTFU you buffoon.

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet
    you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You
    are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than
    be seen with you.

    You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
    deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
    weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
    revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly
    with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this
    world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by
    the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed
    themselves in recognition of what they had done.

    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
    as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
    thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.
    You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the
    dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its
    beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly
    briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of
    your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of
    your own trite, foolish beliefs.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty
    and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

    Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are
    unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that
    reality forgot.

    And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
    of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
    hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
    weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
    waiting for the bite of the snake?

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
    obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
    emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
    you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
    in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You
    are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of
    all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

    You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
    You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
    foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
    crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
    cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting
    naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
    fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

    You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
    noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
    everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
    Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the
    stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are
    trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that
    even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no
    intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
    Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy
    emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be
    this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original
    big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by
    anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm
    sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this,
    you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength
    left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
    unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he descended down into Shayol Ghul.
    Dan C, Aug 21, 2010
  12. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:40:02 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On 21 Aug 2010 13:36:16 GMT, Dan C <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
    >>as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
    >>thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.
    >>You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the
    >>dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

    >Copy and paste much?
    >
    >http://www.micans.org/stijn/haphazard/flame.txt

    He has to be good at something. If all he can do is copy paste then he
    has it made. For a troll that is.
    joevan, Aug 21, 2010
  13. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:40:02 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 21 Aug 2010 13:36:16 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
    >>as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
    >>thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid
    >>you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a
    >>fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

    > Copy and paste much?

    Once in a while. How about you?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he dropped the razor on his gonads.
    Dan C, Aug 22, 2010