    Windows XP Guest

    Is there a way to get rid of that foolish nag screen ?
    I get it constantly. Its not like it helps anything.

    Windows XP, May 9, 2004

  2. Windows XP

    Bryan Guest

    Windows XP wrote:
    > Is there a way to get rid of that foolish nag screen ?
    > I get it constantly. Its not like it helps anything.

    Start / Run / type in - msconfig / Ok / Services tab / untick Error
    reporting services / Apply / Ok

    Bryan, May 9, 2004

  3. Windows XP

    doS Guest

    Change your name. you aren't worthy of the title.

    doS, May 9, 2004
  4. Windows XP

    Windows XP Guest

    I believe you shbould use spell check, your name must be duH.

    Windows XP, May 10, 2004
  5. Windows XP

    doS Guest

    shbould?
    HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    doS, May 10, 2004
  6. Windows XP

    °Mike° Guest

    If this is not you, or you don't have a valid email
    address at "thishouse.org", you should change your
    email munge, as you are causing spam to go to a
    valid domain. Instead of putting "org" at the end,
    place "invalid" there -- lid

    whois -h whois.publicinterestregistry.net thishouse.org

    Results:
    Domain ID:D66948977-LROR
    Domain Name:THISHOUSE.ORG

    Created On:06-Mar-2001 21:09:41 UTC
    Last Updated On:09-Mar-2004 16:36:13 UTC
    Expiration Date:06-Mar-2005 21:09:41 UTC

    Registrant
    Name:Leo Walter
    Organization:ThisHouse.org
    Street1:634 Sand Ridge Rd.
    City:Hubert
    State/Province:NC
    Postal Code:28539
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.9103267787
    Email:

    Admin
    Name:Leo Walter
    Organization:ThisHouse.org
    Street1:634 Sand Ridge Rd.
    City:Hubert
    State/Province:NC
    Postal Code:28539
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.9103267787
    Email:

    Tech
    Name:Host Master
    Organization:Xeran Corp.
    Street1:1401 main st.
    Street2:Ste 850
    City:Columbia
    State/Province:SC
    Postal Code:29201
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.8032568444
    Email:

    Name Server:NS0.ITICOM.NET
    Name Server:NS1.ITICOM.NET

    ***************************************

    As for your problem, go to Control Panel / System / Advanced.
    Press 'Error Reporting' and check 'Disable error reporting'.

    On Sun, 09 May 2004 22:05:21 GMT, in
    <>
    Windows XP scrawled:

    --