Getting Revenge

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at 9pm at
    night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.

    Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes to the
    bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the shit out of his
    boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn, but not do any permanent
    damage.

    Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp Internet Files
    to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless to boot, and just in
    the nick of time.

    What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder or will
    it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse his Lesbian Hot
    Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding behind his browser......

    <prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
    +0100, "slumpy" <> claimed the following truncated trash
    was the absolute, fucking truth:

    >Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at 9pm at
    >night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
    >
    >Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes to the
    >bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the shit out of his
    >boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn, but not do any permanent
    >damage.
    >
    >Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp Internet Files
    >to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless to boot, and just in
    >the nick of time.
    >
    >What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder or will
    >it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse his Lesbian Hot
    >Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding behind his browser......
    >
    ><prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

    ****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
    porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
    e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
    that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    ---

    Zittmutter offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Apr 26, 2004

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Dr. Harvie
    Wahl-Banghor decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little
    gem:

    > Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
    > +0100, "slumpy" <> claimed the following truncated trash
    > was the absolute, fucking truth:
    >
    >> Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at
    >> 9pm at night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
    >>
    >> Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes
    >> to the bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the
    >> shit out of his boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn,
    >> but not do any permanent damage.
    >>
    >> Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp
    >> Internet Files to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless
    >> to boot, and just in the nick of time.
    >>
    >> What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder
    >> or will it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse
    >> his Lesbian Hot Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding
    >> behind his browser......
    >>
    >> <prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

    > ****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
    > porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
    > e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
    > that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

    I already suggested and implemented that plan, using his little-known
    private email address.

    You have to understand, this was done at a moment's notice, with maybe 45
    seconds to do it all. My mate wanted to format the C drive, and the best I
    could come up with was this one. The thought of him closing his browser to
    see loads of gifs and jpegs on his desktop, with no way of knowing how they
    got there, and no way of reporting it to his IT guys without them seeing
    what he's been seeing, was the best I could do.

    Or better still (as it's a laptop) maybe his wife will just pop in to check
    her emails....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 26, 2004
  4. slumpy wrote:

    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Dr. Harvie
    > Wahl-Banghor decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little
    > gem:
    >

    >>Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
    >>+0100, "slumpy" <> claimed the following truncated trash
    >>was the absolute, fucking truth:
    >>

    >>>Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at
    >>>9pm at night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
    >>>
    >>>Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes
    >>>to the bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the
    >>>shit out of his boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn,
    >>>but not do any permanent damage.
    >>>
    >>>Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp
    >>>Internet Files to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless
    >>>to boot, and just in the nick of time.
    >>>
    >>>What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder
    >>>or will it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse
    >>>his Lesbian Hot Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding
    >>>behind his browser......
    >>>
    >>><prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

    >>****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
    >>porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
    >>e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
    >>that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

    > I already suggested and implemented that plan, using his little-known
    > private email address.
    >
    > You have to understand, this was done at a moment's notice, with maybe 45
    > seconds to do it all. My mate wanted to format the C drive, and the best I
    > could come up with was this one. The thought of him closing his browser to
    > see loads of gifs and jpegs on his desktop, with no way of knowing how they
    > got there, and no way of reporting it to his IT guys without them seeing
    > what he's been seeing, was the best I could do.
    >
    > Or better still (as it's a laptop) maybe his wife will just pop in to check
    > her emails....

    Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

    Hey Genius! I don't think he's asking for suggestions (maybe we should
    start another post for that one, could be fun!) he's asking if
    re-routing the temporary internet files to desktop will put all of the
    files on the desktop or just another folder.

    I tried it and the answer is 'Folder'. All it does is place the
    'Temporary Internet Files' folder on the desktop.

    Sorry Slump!

    --
    I'm not racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, Apr 27, 2004
  6. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel -Cryogenic-©
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

    > Hey Genius! I don't think he's asking for suggestions (maybe we should
    > start another post for that one, could be fun!) he's asking if
    > re-routing the temporary internet files to desktop will put all of the
    > files on the desktop or just another folder.
    >
    > I tried it and the answer is 'Folder'. All it does is place the
    > 'Temporary Internet Files' folder on the desktop.
    >
    > Sorry Slump!

    Dammit.

    But then he won't realise, hopefully someone will have a look ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 27, 2004