    What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
    certification?

    Thx

    JM, Jan 30, 2004

  2. JM

    Kumar Guest

    Is there something like Win XP Server

    Kumar, Jan 30, 2004

  3. JM wrote:

    > I currently have WinXP Server
    > What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
    > certification?

    There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

    General Protection Fault, Feb 2, 2004
  4. JM

    Lorne Smith Guest

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    > JM wrote:
    >
    > > I currently have WinXP Server
    > > What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
    > > certification?

    > There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

    Hmm.... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that :)

    Not that his question make too much sense anyway.... He has the OS and wants
    to know what OS he needs to certify on that OS? Does that sound dumb to
    anyone else? ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Feb 2, 2004
  5. JM

    Hermit Dave Guest

    do you need to ask ?

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Feb 2, 2004
  6. JM

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Not really, no... :)

    "Hermit Dave" <> wrote in message
    > do you need to ask ?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > HD
    > Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
    > "Lorne Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > "General Protection Fault" <>

    wrote

    Lorne Smith, Feb 3, 2004
  7. JM

    JM Guest

    Sorry I meant WinXP Professional

    The question remains:

    JM, Feb 4, 2004
  8. JM

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well if you want XP certification the only product you would require is XP.
    and a darn good knowledge of what its all about.
    Buy a half decent book and play with the system.. you will need a second pc
    for that... so that you can try it out to all extent... and have fun...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Feb 4, 2004