    tough??

    Thanks in advance..

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Jeff Rush

    Bigmaggot Guest

    If you've done the 70-216 you will pass easy!!

    Another Joke exam! Just take it.

    Andy

    "Jeff Rush" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am getting ready to take this one but have little information on it.

    What

    Bigmaggot, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Jeff Rush

    plain Guest

    Fairly easy but don't underestimate any exam. I got 50
    questions and they give me 150 min. I finished in 75 min.
    The question is not as wordy as 70-216 or as many network
    diagrams. Level of difficulty 6 out of 10. Passing score
    is 700. I don't know what is the max score! The key is
    know your material!

    plain , Nov 6, 2003
  4. "Jeff Rush" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am getting ready to take this one but have little information on it.

    What
    > should I expect on this one? Is it one of the toughies or is it not so
    > tough??
    >
    > Thanks in advance..
    >
    > Jeff

    If you do this stuff in real life ( manage MS networks), you will piss
    through it.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Karl "Johnno" Gustaf wrote:
    > "Jeff Rush" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I am getting ready to take this one but have little information on
    >> it. What should I expect on this one? Is it one of the toughies or
    >> is it not so tough??
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance..
    >>
    >> Jeff
    >>

    > If you do this stuff in real life ( manage MS networks), you will piss
    > through it.

    But what if he has an enlarged prostate?

    --
    Fris "Not that I would know anything about that" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003