  1. I have tried to read all the help info and am still lost. I cannot locate
    where the outlook address file resides. can anyone help me with the
    process?

    =?Utf-8?B?R21h?=, Dec 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R21h?=

    Malke Guest

    Gma wrote:

    > I have tried to read all the help info and am still lost. I cannot
    > locate
    > where the outlook address file resides. can anyone help me with the
    > process?

    Outlook keeps that info in a .pst file. Open Outlook and go to
    File>Export and export your Personal Folders in .pst format to
    somewhere you'll find the file. Copy the file over to the laptop, open
    Outlook and import the file. More Outlook questions should be addressed
    to an Outlook newsgroup, like this one:

    microsoft.public.outlook.general

    Malke
    --