    ..Net programmer.
    For MCSE it taked more than one year but for MCSD i think maybe more.

    Thanks in advanced
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=, May 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.

    How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 3, 2005

  3. I am resident of iran, but i passed all of my exams in Turkey, also for your
    info i should say that unfortunately in Iran there is many centers which Take
    Microsoft exams, but as i researched i found they get an Exam administrator
    from arabian countries and also for each exam they get a very high cost from
    students.
    i reported this issue to Microsoft but they didnt do anything.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=, May 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I was sure that Microsoft software could not be exported to Iran, so
    it seemed to me a bit silly for anyone to take exams for products you
    cannot use; guess I was wrong......

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 08:07:09 -0700, "Saeid Bagheri"
    <> wrote:

    >I am resident of iran, but i passed all of my exams in Turkey, also for your
    >info i should say that unfortunately in Iran there is many centers which Take
    >Microsoft exams, but as i researched i found they get an Exam administrator
    >from arabian countries and also for each exam they get a very high cost from
    >students.
    >i reported this issue to Microsoft but they didnt do anything.
    >
    >"Kline Sphere" wrote:
    >
    >> >I am MCSE and MCSA and i am IT Manager of a big company in Iran.

    >> How's that possible? I take it you're not a resident of Iran then?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2005
  5. It will make sense if you add word in above sentence

    >products you cannot use legally ;-)

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, May 5, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQgQmFnaGVyaQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >It will make sense if you add word in above sentence
    >
    >>products you cannot use legally ;-)

    indeed!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2005