Getting married, please help....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Me, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
    of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
    other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
    tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
    of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
    flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
    face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
    holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
    her face.
    I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
    All was going great. I was really excited.
    Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
    face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
    real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
    really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
    know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
    biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
    she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
    called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
    with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
    comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?

    Mack
    Me, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Me

    Gordon BP Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 +0000, Me wrote:

    > I am due to be married at the end of the month and have run into a bit
    > of a snag. My sweetheart and I were engaging in our usual hot sex the
    > other night. As I was eating my beautiful wife to be i kind of got
    > tired of my big ole boner rubbing against the sheets down at the bottom
    > of the bed as I ate my girlie out spread eagle. I all the sudden I
    > flipped around so my groin was positioned near my lovely's beautiful
    > face. In the same motion I chucked her up on top of me so that her sex
    > holes were right in my face and my boner was standing at attention in
    > her face.
    > I really ate my baby's pussy while she sucked my rod like a pro.
    > All was going great. I was really excited.
    > Then it happened. My gorgeous wife to be...Farted right in my
    > face. I saw her anus flex like the aperature on a camera. This was a
    > real shocker! I played it off until I shot my load but I have been
    > really traumatized by this human act....I have been avoiding her and i
    > know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
    > biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
    > she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I
    > called it off because of just 1 fart? Please group, I am struggling
    > with this issue and it is making me depressed..Oops gotta go...Here
    > comes the ole fart gasser now...What do I do?
    >
    > Mack

    Get a respirator?
    Gordon BP, Jan 8, 2004

  3. I bet she drinks pints too???

    Stuart @ home, Jan 8, 2004
  4. On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:32:42 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Me in message

    snip

    > know it is wrong. I love this godamn woman and I know that as a
    > biological creature she may need to pass gas on occasion, but shouldn't
    > she have waited until after the wedding? would I be a monster if I

    Tell her to lay off the hard-boiled eggs and popcorn. Broccoli's kinda bad
    for that sort of thing, too.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2646
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Use an anal dildo to plug the offending orifice.

    talk to --> THE HAND, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Me

    LO&MsLO Guest

    Her 'sex holes'??
    I suggest you stop reading Penthouse Forum and get a real woman.

    Lookout

    LO&MsLO, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Me

    Daddy xmas Guest

    I am sending u a cork as a late xmas pressy...Plug the hole n the gas will
    come outta her mouth n heat ure willy even more.
    Daddy xmas, Jan 9, 2004
  8. Me

    Mellowed Guest

    Return the favor.

    "Me" <> wrote in message
[...]
    :
    : Mack
    :
    Mellowed, Jan 9, 2004
  9. Me

    William Guest

    Get a Gas Mask !

    William, Jan 9, 2004
  10. Me

    Bigfoot Guest

    Take a lighter to bed with you and next time you see her anus flex light it
    and get ready.

    Bigfoot, Jan 10, 2004