    All the contact links on the site aren't much help

    Thanks
    Matt

    Matt Cottam, Mar 1, 2008

  2. Matt Cottam

    John R Guest

    "Matt Cottam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi guys
    >
    > Two weeks ago I passed the 70-271 exam.
    >
    > Microsoft said it could take up to two weeks before I get the necessary
    > info to access the Microsoft Certifivation Member site.
    >
    > I still don't have these details. Does anyone know how to contact
    > Microsoft about this?
    >
    > All the contact links on the site aren't much help
    >
    > Thanks
    > Matt

    Call your regional service center (RSC). Have your test report on hand when
    you call.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    John R

    John R, Mar 1, 2008

  3. I was having the same issue as you. Followed Matt advice and contacted them
    and I got in the email the access number.

    Thanks Matt for the advice.

    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Mar 15, 2008