    how would you suggest I approach companies to try to get the experience I
    desperately want and need??

    gargamil
    Gargamil, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Gargamil

    PES Guest

    If you have other IT skills as well, I would suggest working for a small
    VAR. Small VAR's (value added resellers and consultants) tend to get in to
    a wide array of technologies with fewer employees. This will give you the
    ability to inch your way in the direction of your choice. Also, less
    corporate structure usually means you will likely get to choose the
    direction of your choice.

    PES, Dec 29, 2003