Getting File error: data may have been lost - pyExcelerator related

Discussion in 'Software' started by Amudha, Aug 26, 2008.

  1. Amudha

    Amudha

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,
    I have created xls using pyExcelerator. when i tried to open that xls sheet i getting this error message "File error: data may have been lost " ,
    Please some one help me how to rectify the above.

    my code is :
    def fnwrite(Dictionary):
    font0 = Font()
    font0.name = 'Verdana'