    Looked in Options, if it's there I missed it.

    Thanks,

    Dan
    Dan, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Dan

    Ed Mullen Guest

    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_pdf.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Ed-Thanks for the reply. Based on your link, running Acrobat pro 6.0, I
    found with FF 1.01 it's only necessary to deselect "Display pdf in
    browser" under edit/preferences/internet in Adobe, and to disable the
    adobe plug-ins under options/downloads/plugins in FF.

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Dan

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dan wrote:

    > Ed-Thanks for the reply. Based on your link, running Acrobat pro 6.0, I
    > found with FF 1.01 it's only necessary to deselect "Display pdf in
    > browser" under edit/preferences/internet in Adobe, and to disable the
    > adobe plug-ins under options/downloads/plugins in FF.
    >
    > Dan
    >
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> Dan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Running FF 1.01. How can I get the browser to launch pdf's in a new
    >>> Acrobat window, rather than in a browser window, and why in the
    >>> #%!!%%!!&*^$##!!! wouldn't it just do that anyway???
    >>>
    >>> Looked in Options, if it's there I missed it.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> Dan

    >> http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_pdf.html

    Dan, you're welcome. And thanks for the comment. As my page said, it's
    based on Acrobat Reader 5.1 so, yes, I'm not surprised you found some
    difference in 6.x. Glad you reported it so others have more info to go on!

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
    If 7-11 stores are open 24 hours/7-days a week, why do they have locks
    on the front door?
    Ed Mullen, Apr 24, 2005