    fill them in while using these sites?

    TIA

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Dan

    mike555 Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > Is there a way to get FF 1.01 to fill in ALL ID's/passwords? --snip--

    === there is an extension called " Always Remember Password " that
    might help,
    it works on yahoo mail site and some others that don't normally allow
    firefox to remember the usernames and password , probably wont work on
    a secure site though =======

    mike555, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Mike-Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 25, 2005
  4. Dan

    mike555 Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > Mike-Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

    === you should update to version 1.0.3 for security reasons, but when
    you do check your extensions and make sure they work with 103, for
    instance "User Agent Switcher" should be uninstalled before upgrading
    or firefox will crash big time (if you have it in an earlier version
    than version .6.5)=======

    mike555, Apr 26, 2005